| Art Instruction at the Cape Ann Museum |
Still life session
March 16, 1-4 P.M.
- Watercolor set (student grade is fine)
- 9"x12" or larger watercolor paper, block or notebook 140lb. cold press
- #12 watercolor brush
- water bottle and small container
- paper towels
- easel (optional)
- pencil (optional)
Sculptures from the CAM Collection
April 27, 1-4 P.M.
- 8"x 8" spiral sketch book, or
- 9" x 12" or larger newsprint pad
- 2B pencils, or
- charcoal sticks
- hand pencil sharpener
- soft erasers
Plein Air Painting
May 4, 1-4 P.M.
- Same as for watercolor or sketching sessions above.
Bio and Recent Exhibitions
Return to Art Index
Copyright 2013, all rights reserved.
Property of Ed Touchette Design.